Sunday, April 30, 2006

Critical Mass: My Other Blog Life

About a week ago, I launched Critical Mass, the blog of the National Book Critics Circle, where I'm on the board of directors. It's been a serious labor of love, so I'm excited to see it alive and thriving (we're already getting thousands of hits a day). I'll be posting at Critical Mass with a team of other bloggers, all fellow NBCC board members -- we're all professional writers, critics and book review editors, and judges of the yearly NBCC awards. Critical Mass will feature publishing and criticism news and commentary, noteworthy book reviews, tips, useful products, and anything else that catches our attention.

I won't be posting any less here -- I'll just be posting there too, as will several great writers. So check it out, spread the word (and look at how cute our new mascot is!) ...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home