Monday, April 30, 2007

Messiness Linked to Creativity

Hallelujah ... that's all I can say about this. Hall-e-freakin-lujah:

From Prevention Magazine: "People who inhabit moderately messy spaces are more creative than those who work in very organized ones, says Columbia University management professor Eric Abrahamson, coauthor of A Perfect Mess: The Hidden Benefits of Disorder. Amid clutter, many famous thinkers have made serendipitous connections between seemingly unrelated documents that led to great success."

I would post a photo of the way my office looks this very second to illustrate why I find this news so exciting. But I can't find my camera.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Namowal (Jennifer Bourne) said...

That's good news for me.
The closest I come to being organized is putting stuff in piles.
I found your blog by accident but I like it. You've been bookmarked.

3:18 PM  
Blogger madraskaari said...

I feel vindicated!

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home