Thursday, April 17, 2008

Blog Down Time

As anyone who's visited this blog in the last many months has noticed: Culture Dish has been sleeping. Teaching, freelancing, column writing, book work, travel and blogging over at Critical Mass have left little time for personal blogging lately. But I'll be starting up a pets blog for Prevention Magazine soon -- a companion blog for my monthly column there -- so stay tuned for more information about that. And once my book hits stores, I'll be back blogging on my own as well.

In the meantime, those interested in following my freelance work can find stories on my website. Those interested in reading my pets column can do so on this page, which I update monthly. And poke around here on Culture Dish -- there's lots to see.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelvin Oliver said...

Oh yeah. I've been searching around on this blog and Critical Mass (left a few comments there). I have noticed this blog has not been updated over the last few months. Oh by the way, I enjoyed hearing those authors during the River City Writers Series.

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that looks like a fun accompaniment to "Action Jackson" by Jan Greenberg (hate the title, love the book) for the kids, especially when we're out of paint for the real version! Thanks,

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rebecca,
I hope your book is published soon. I would love to read it. When you come back to blogging I hope you give us an update on the Lacks family. I use HeLa cells in research and am very interested in the background. I would be interested in starting a fund raiser for the Lacks family -- they should at least be able to buy a grave marker for Henrietta!

3:03 PM  
Blogger Rebecca Skloot said...

Yes, the book is coming, thanks for asking. Fundraising efforts will be coming soon as well. I'll be blogging about all of it in detail soon ... so stay tuned!

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home