Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Dusting Off The Cobwebs

Yes, it's true:  Culture Dish is still alive under all the dust and cobwebs that have accumulated since my last post.  The good news:  My book, The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, is finished and headed toward publication (which is why Culture Dish went on hiatus), and I'll be back to blogging soon.  I'll also be launching a new website at rebeccaskloot.com as well as giving Culture Dish a serious makeover.  First step:  It's moving to ScienceBlogs.  Stay tuned for more information, including a link to the new blog location once it's up and running ...

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer/The Word Cellar said...

Congratulations on finishing the book and welcome back to blogging.

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rebecca:

Congrats on finishing the book. I just finished mine too -- catching up on old friends. Look forward to all your new/updated stuff.

Neil White

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home